"Happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors."
- Dalai Lama
Oreo itself holds a bigger position as a bidder in tastes in bakery products and so does cheesecakes. Imagine oreo and cheesecake to come together in a combined and the process of baking oreo cheesecake is no-bake at all!! !!
Such an exciting yet easy process for such a complex looking cake. Just a few steps and few ingredients and this cake is ready.
Let’s have a look at the recipe for this delicious goodness.
Two big packets of oreo
100fgm cream cheese at room temperature
3tbsp confectioners sugar
¼ vanilla extract
- Crush the oreo biscuits in a bowl and add 2tbsp melted butter
- Take any container which is 5inch and put the crushed oreo mix and blend it properly.
- Take another bowl and add whipping cream
- Beat the whipping cream until its volume doubles.
- Add 100 gm cream cheese at room temperature.
- Add ¼ vanilla extract
- Now blend the entire mixture and make the texture creamy
- Break some Oreos and add it into the blended mix
- Now put the mic in the container which has the crushed oreo mix
- Put the mixture of cream layer by layer, neatly
- Break some oreo into a bigger part and decorate it on the top of the mix.
- NOW FILL THE PAN WITH DELICIOUS GOODNESS!!!!
- Now put the pan into the freezer for sometimes.